Sunday, November 23, 2008

This week's question( Nov.24-30)

This is the last week of November.
What's the title of your portfolio creation?
Did you get anything useful for your own class?

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi~! Carol.
Your guestion seems realistic and pratical. I've changed my title several times because it's time consuming to gathering inforamtion and materials. My topic was various Enlgish activities with games and other activities. I can't come up wit any creative idaeas so I just follow the given examples. Did you have good time on your weekend? I hope so. ^^*

Anne said...

Hi Carol!!
How was your weekend trip to Seoul?
It was satisfactory?
Really your question is realistic.
I didn't finish my portpolio yet. But I believe time will solve everything. My topic is "Grammar warmup with Popsongs".

Anonymous said...

Thank you for reminding the homework. I should get it done right now!

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Hi, Carol
My topic is "small tips for enjoyable classes".
It was little bit changed from my original title, but the context is same.
Anywat i'm happy to finish my portfolio.

REI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
REI said...

Thank you for your pushing.
I hoped that nobody reminded me portfolio. However, most classmates asked me how my portfolio is going this week. My topic would be someting written on the front page.

Nicole said...

HI Carol,
Your question is excellent as you can share ideas with each other. This is a realistic purpose for using a blog.

Janice said...

I checked the notice that let us know postpone the due day.

My one's title is maybe 'small materials with in 5 minutes'.
As you can guess, I just fill the file.... ㅠㅠ

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi~ teacher Gwang-ja~~~
It's me, Anna~~~
At first, I thought of editing movies clips to use in class. But I changed the topic, because it was too time-consuming...haha ^^b
I decided to prepare this and that I can use in class.
If you don't mind, can I see your portfolio someday?

Rachael said...

I had to change my topic to "Topic Based Vocabulary learning."
This is for intensive vocabulary learning. Hope you will find that is helpful.