Wednesday, November 12, 2008

welcome to carols blog

welcome to visit Carol's blog
I'm so happy to share what I have with you.
Feel free to come and let's make quality time together.
My first question is
" If you could live only one day, what would you do?"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's too bad to think of that.
I would like to be with my family.
Before I go, I had some talks with them and see them. But I'd rather do well while I am alive..

Anonymous said...

Hi, Carol.
Your question makes me reflect on the track of my life. If I will be assinged jsut one day to live, I can't waste every single minute in my life, so I hope to be with my adorable daughter and my faimly.
Have a nice day, generous Carol!!

Rachael said...

Good morning, Carol.
You became one of my mentors through this program.
I am very happy to be with you here.

If I had only one day, I would pray for people around me hoping to see them in heaven.
For my family, friends and you..

TGIF! Have a great weekend!^^

REI said...

1. Cleaning my house.
2. Making a dish for my family.
3. Arranging my books and discard them.(because my wife is not interested in my books)
4. Water the plants in my house.
5. Checking my e-mail.
6. Taking a nap.(Usually, I don't sleep during the daytime.)

Nicole said...

Hi Carol,
If I only had one day to live I think that I would spend it at my favorite lake with my family. Just sitting on the blanket and swimming and eating a picnic.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

hi carol ^^

i'll be with someone who l love.

Janice said...

Wow~ It's really difficult to answer. Anyway it'll be different whether I have to die tomorrow or everyone has to. If it is the first case, I want to say how much I love them who are really precious to me.

Anne said...

Sorry, it is so late to anwer the question but I want to do.

If only one day is allowed to me, I will go directly to my house, call my husband and daughter to come home quickly and have a the most decious dinner, talking about our lives and feelings. And at night, I'll call my parents and siblings, and tell them how much I love and appreciate them. And then happily I will go to bed with my husband and daughter.