Sunday, December 21, 2008

6th question: Dec. 22-26

Recently, more and more people buy what they need online. Franky I prefer going to the shopping center to ordering online. But I like to buy books on line. How about you? What do you usually buy online ? Will you recommend any good site for shopping?

7 comments:

Anne said...

Nothing special site, but I usually buy a lot of things from food to cosmetics. Especially I like buy books at the aladin or yes24 because they give generous points to buy free stuff.

Janice said...

I usually buy things on the on-line market except clothing. When I buy something, at first I use some site to find out the price range. After that I choose an appropriate and reliable site to avoid losing my money...

Anonymous said...

I usually ask my wife to do it cause I don't know. Don't tell anybody! It's too shameful!!!

Rachael said...

I also like to buy books on the internet. I think It's a good idea to use internet shopping for the school events such as physical competition(the athletic meeting).

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

As eveybody said, i buy books through online. But actually i enjoy visiting sotres or department stores and browsing, so i usually buy many thins through offline.

Nicole said...

Hi Carol,
I like to 'touch' what I'm buying so I'm not a big fan of online shopping but I do trade stocks online and buy airplane tickets. I have recently bought some delicious tea from overseas and I'm waiting for it to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I should buy books, I am a regular customer of YES24, on-line bookstore, I can get some discount if I buy books through on-line and books will be delivered the next day very quickly. So I have no time to go to the bookstore, I used to buy books on line.