i recommend a book, "A girl with pearl earing". Actually it's a novel about a painter and paintings, so if you don't like pictures you don't like it. that's my style book.
Thank you for the food that you treated us. I forgot to tell you. Well, to be honest I am kind of audio type learner. So l like to listen a lot. But I 'm willing to read books. I will take a close look at your blog and see what books would be good for me.
I really would like to see " Australia" but I don't know much about it. As possible as I can, I am goning to go to see the moive this week. And then I can tell you the story later on.
Hi Carol, I would like to recommend The Time Traveler's Wife. It's a bit long but you might enjoy it. It's about a man who travels through time and meets his wife when she was a child, a teenager and an older lady. It's kind of a strange love story that makes you think about how we are all affected by time.
7 comments:
i recommend a book, "A girl with pearl earing".
Actually it's a novel about a painter and paintings, so if you don't like pictures you don't like it. that's my style book.
Thank you for the food that you treated us. I forgot to tell you.
Well, to be honest I am kind of audio type learner. So l like to listen a lot. But I 'm willing to read books. I will take a close look at your blog and see what books would be good for me.
Thanks to you, we had a great time on last Monday.^^
I recommend the movie "The Piano".
You might have already seen it.
I recommend you to see the Movie "Blindness". Last weekens, I read the book and saw that movie. If we were blind, what would be happened to us?
There are several answers.
Yon can find your dark side.
How about "Austrailia"?
This movie is on the screen now.
I really would like to see " Australia" but I don't know much about it. As possible as I can, I am goning to go to see the moive this week. And then I can tell you the story later on.
Hi Carol,
I would like to recommend The Time Traveler's Wife. It's a bit long but you might enjoy it. It's about a man who travels through time and meets his wife when she was a child, a teenager and an older lady. It's kind of a strange love story that makes you think about how we are all affected by time.
Post a Comment