Monday, January 5, 2009

7th question -Dreamy vacation spot

During the new year's holiday, I stayed home doing nothing fun. All of a sudden a good idea hit me. Guess what? This year during summer break I am supposed to travel to other country. For that, the first thing I shold do is that I should decide where to go. My question is " Can you recommend any dreamy vacation spot for me? I can't wait.

6 comments:

Anne said...

100% best choice is Europe. Specifically there are recommandable countries such as England, France(paris), Swiss, Italy(Rome), and Belgium(Antwarp). If you go to these contries, you will never regret your choices.

Janice said...

YES~! During this program, I also get more desires to go abroad. I heard Turkey is a good place to travel from close friends. So I recommand you to go Turkey.

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

Thailand is one of the best countries to travel.

but actually Jeju is my favorite.

Anonymous said...

I would like to go to Europe because there will be more fantastic tourist destinations I've never seen before. So in the future I will go there.

Nicole said...

Hi Carol,
If you want a cheap and adventurous trip, I suggest Mongolia because it has the most beautiful natural scenery that I've ever seen. If you have a little more money and want to see a diverse and beautiful place, Turkey is fantastic. You could spend months traveling around and still see new things there.
Meanwhile, enjoy Arizona.

Rachael said...

I also want to recommend Turkey because I want to visit too.
I heard you can see both European and Asian culture there. Have fun!
And please let me know..*^^*