Monday, December 15, 2008

Fifth question ( Dec. 15.-19.)

Today is December 16th. It's time for us to wrap up the year of 2008. I look back on the old days. My question of this week is who and what you are thankful for this year.

7 comments:

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi~ It's Anna.
These days I'm thankful to instructors who teach many good things. This training program is a precious experience that I'll never have again in my life. I learn things important, brand new, and informative.

Anonymous said...

I thank my principal for giving me wonderful chance to register for this program and thank my wife and children to endure all the pains that are caused by without me. And I thank you all for being nice to me.

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Hi~ 광자 sister! This is Jean. HaHa.

I thank to all the people that I like and love. You are also included to my list which I thank for. Thank you!

Yumi - Warm and Lovely said...

thank you for many people that i know.
these days, my classmates including you, instructors, and family and friends.

Anonymous said...

Every end of the year, I used to look back the tack of my life.
I feel thankful for people who I usually associate with and some help from others that I didn't expect and also my friends and family.

Anne said...

I think it is most thankful to be here to join this program with help of my family and peer teacher.

Janice said...

I can't believe you got up late before marrage~ You look born to be dillegent. HAHA

Anyway I really thank for those whom I met this year; including my roommate, and of course our classmembers and instructors...
I can't thank enough for those luck.