Monday, December 1, 2008

Third question : Inspiring quote( Dec.1-Dec.5 )

Hi, Today is the first day in December.
I'm excited we will go to Seoul this coming Thursday with classmates together.
My question is
" Is there any inspiring quote for you to keep in mind?"
If so, could you let me know that?

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

To live with fear is only half lived. This is the movie from : Dancing hero. You should challenge yourself no matter what happens. Don't be nerverous.You can do it.

Janice said...

I really love to read inspiring quotes, but I hardly remember them.....

But one thing I can remmeber is
'Laugh, and the world laughs with you; Weep, and you weep alone.'

j.sparrow in school said...

Hi! Carol! It's me, Anna.
Do you like to watch movies?
You know, there are so many touching expressions in movies.
In the movie, FORREST GUMP, the actor says like this:
"I may not be a smart man, but I know what love is."

"Mama always said life was like a box a chocolates, never know what you're gonna get."
Romantic, aren't they?

REI said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
REI said...

I have two ones to keep in mind.
First, from bible.

Ecclesiastes
2 "Meaningless! Meaningless!"
says the Teacher.
"Utterly meaningless!
Everything is meaningless."

Second, from shiono nanami's saying

"People just see what they want to see," though it is not real.

Whenever I decide something, I consider two abow I mentioned.

Rachael said...

What a great question!
First quote hits me is
"Nothing can replace persistence".
In many cases I want to have persistenc with a hope..^^

Too much Laughing Guy said...

Congratulations on your birthday.

"Slow and Steady wins the race..."

Anonymous said...

Hi, Inspring quote..
"You mean everything to me"
I'd love to hear that.
It's not an inspring quote, but I always told my daughter, " I love you". ^^* Have a nice trip to Seoul.

Anne said...

Hi! Carol!
I wish that last week was really meaningful .
"If you really want something, the universe conspires to help your dream come true" from Alchemist. Sometimes I feel this is true.